RIFF CENTRAL
2.18.2005
  RIFF CENTRAL EXCLUSIVE: RIFF CENTRAL TALKS WITH PREFUSE ABOUT ALBUM LEAK


Hiphop producer Prefuse 73 AKA Scott Herren responded to his upcoming album Surrounded By Silence leaking with the following note on his website:

To all you wonderful people that have downloaded my fucking album. thanks!! To you fantastic people responsible for posting my fucking album = an extra thanks to you!! I should shelve this album, let the computer have it, quit Prefuse and start a hand clapping orchestra. If I could afford to give this album to everyone - i would do it, but instead i fucked up and forgot i was wearing a sign around my neck that says; "I work for free!", my bad... Alright - big up yourselves. Gracias...!

In an exclusive interview, Riff Central sits down with Herren to discuss this monumental crisis:

RIFF CENTRAL: DO YOU THINK Y OU OVERREACTED

SCOTT HERREN: YOU MEAN DID PREFUSE BLOW HIS FUSE?

RIFF CENTRAL: SURE

SCOTT HERREN: IS PREFUSE POSTFUSE?

RIFF CENTRAL: HOWEVER YOU WANT TO PUT IT

SCOTT HERREN: IS 73 THE NUMBER OF PREFUSE'S ANGER?

RIFF CENTRAL: SCOTT, PLEASE STOP

SCOTT HERREN: HAS PREFUSE BEEN THIS ANGRY SINCE 1973, THE YEAR BEFORE THE FUSE?

RIFF CENTRAL: SCOTT

SCOTT HERREN: YOU SEE I WAS BORN IN 1973

RIFF CENTRAL: OK SCOTT

SCOTT HERREN: AND NOW IT'S 2005 AND I'M ANGRY!

RIFF CENTRAL: SCOTT YOU HAVE TO SETTLE DOWN. PLENTY OF PEOPLE HAVE THEIR ALBUMS LEAK. DON'T TAKE IT PERSONAL

SCOTT HERREN: OK IM COOL -- I AM EXTINGUISHED!

RIFF CENTRAL: GREAT, SO

SCOTT HERREN: I SAID I'M EXTINGUISHED!

RIFF CENTRAL: DO YOU THINK PEOPLE ARE DOWNLOADING YOUR RECORD BECAUSE YOUR LAST ONE UNDER THE SAVATH & SAVALAS ALIAS WAS REALLY FUCKING BORING

SCOTT HERREN: ...

Download Prefuse 73's "Just The Thought" Featuring Masta Killa & GZA

 
Comments:
i love this blog, nick!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
I GOT A NEW RIFF, CORPORATE AMERICA

PAST RIFFS
01.31.2005 / 02.02.2005 / 02.04.2005 / 02.09.2005 / 02.11.2005 / 02.14.2005 / 02.16.2005 / 02.18.2005 / 02.21.2005 / 02.25.2005 / 02.28.2005 / 03.02.2005 / 03.04.2005 / 03.09.2005 / 03.14.2005 / 03.18.2005 / 03.23.2005 / 03.25.2005 / 04.06.2005 / 04.18.2005 / 04.25.2005 / 05.03.2005 / 05.15.2005 / 05.24.2005 / 04.14.2006 /


Powered by Blogger